Obviously, when I said “I’m back” I lied. Not sure why it’s so hard to find the time to write now but it is. Maybe I’m afraid of boring you because I like my job and what’s going on in my life (for the most part) so it might be a little dull to read. Or maybe it’s because I really am busy and I really don’t have the time. Maybe I forgot how to be entertaining. Yeah, right.
Guess I’ll give all of you a short list of what’s happened in my life in the last several months.
- I lost my job due to a layoff and was unemployed over the holidays. Not fun.
- I found a new job through Linked In and have currently been here for about 3 1/2 months.
- I love my new job and my boss and the people I work with and the whole shebang. It’s fantastic.
- My dog was chasing was chasing something and somehow managed to dislocate his front elbow (Is that what it’s called on a dog??). He recovered just fine.
- My dog felt the need to chase a car and got hit (at 9:30pm), we took him to the Animal Hospital at K-State (at 2am) after visiting another clinic and they kept him overnight. He has since recovered.
- I got my garden planted.
- I have tried and successfully added a few new homemade recipes (that Seth also enjoys) to the rotation.
- Seth built me some awesome shelves in my craft closet that are yet to be filled because I’m pathetic.
- I made some new friends at my new job that are pretty great.
- I have finally been working out again and trying to eat healthy which is way easier said than done.
- I joined Weight Watchers to help my drop a few extra winter lbs and to make myself focus on making better food decisions. Let’s say overall it’s gone well but this week I sort of fell off the wagon and it backed up and ran over me again.
- I have seen a million different movies over the past months and would be happy to give you a review if you are interested.
- I got my hair done with ombre highlights which was the first time I have ever had color added so that was fun and I love it.