Why are “about” pages so hard to write? What is it that you want to know about me? This blog?
One of my very favorite things to do is make lists so I think I’ll make this an “about” list! That will make it easy to add or delete things that I feel are relevant to YOU, my lovely readers.
- My name’s Julie.
- I married my high school sweetheart Seth after dating 9 and a half years.
- Jackson is my son and is the best thing to happen to me and Seth.
- I started this blog while working at an incredibly boring job with tons of downtime.
- The blog is named after one of my Grandma’s favorite phrases. It Freezes Beautifully!
- My degree is in Graphic Design with an advertising minor.
- I’m currently a stay at home mom and freelance designer.
- I like to dabble in photography.
- I’m a born and raised Catholic and love my church family.
- We live on 10 acres in Kansas.
- Gardening is one of my favorite hobbies.
- Designing invitations and planning parties makes me happy.
- Seth and I struggled with infertility for a year and a half and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- Those struggles have made motherhood even sweeter than I imagined it could ever be.
- Being a wife and a mother is my purpose in life.